Slovakia offers a great variety on a small territory:
- Beautiful nature - 9 National Parks and Nature Reserves.
- Medieval castles and beautiful chateaux, some of them in ruins, others used as museums showing us how the nobles once lived.
- Caves allowing us to admire the beauty nature created underground.
- Villages that still look as they did one hundred years ago and where people still preserve the old traditions.
- Spas where different health problems can be treated by the healing effects of the natural resources of hot and cold mineral water, or where you can simply relax.
- Sites that are included on the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage list.